Someone Forgot to Tell Me...

When does the crazy misinformation machine stop?

According to this thread over on AgTalk, I'm in the process of being censured, that is, that I'm in the process of receiving a strong formal criticism and reprimand for information stated.  So far, nobody bothered to tell me!


Censured? I think they have it backwards. I'm being heavily supported to moving up in our institution. 


As the caption above states, I've been interviewing for the Chairman position of the Horticultural Sciences Department, 50-some faculty over locations all over our state, the #2 hort crops state in the country. I've had support throughout my department and upper administration.  In fact, I had to be convinced to do it.  I've actually been in the job for a year, but only as an interim appointment. 

The post also claims that I interrupted and badgered Huber, that ultimately he told me off and the audience applauded.

Just wait. Let's let this continue to stew for a bit.  I just listened to the audio, it is amazing how I didn't interrupt.  All you hear are the unabated ramblings of Huber. Video does too, and soon we'll see what actually happened.

The take-home message is that here's a post again meant to harm reputations and draw suspicion, as well as support the claims of Huber's mystery pathogen. 

Let's revisit this one in a year.  Shall we? 

Popular posts from this blog

Food Babe Visits My University

Film Review: The Need to Grow

Coordinated Disinformation Campaigns on Twitter